We love our boy and are so blessed to have him in our family!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Teague turns 1!!
Teague turned 1 on March 10th. Grandma and Papa McArthur came out from Utah to celebrate his birthday. When he laid down for his nap I decorated the dining area with a sign and some balloons on the wall, and then we piled all the presents on the table. Teague woke up and when he saw the sign and balloons he pointed at them and had his mouth wide open! It was so cute! He had to go over and tried to climb the wall to reach the balloons. He then climbed up the chair and onto the table all by himself to get his presents. He is getting so big! I can't believe he is 1! We had a great time this whole week and a half with my parents here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteWow, has it really been a whole year already? It seems like just barely when I sent you that outfit. He's so cute. It was fun seeing pics of both your parents! I haven't seen them in a long time.
ReplyDelete