Dan and I finally got to go on a date! We went to see Avatar in 3D. It was really cool. Dan had never seen a 3D movie before and the last 3D movie I had seen was when I was 10 and we went to Disneyland and they played a Michael Jackson 3D movie. So that was quite a while ago. My good friend Olya watched Teague, and luckily he slept the whole time. She was so nice to babysit for us for a birthday gift to me. She is one of the nicest people I know and I am glad to have her as a friend.
We are counting down the days until my parents come to visit. Teague is going to be 1 year old in 9 days and I can't believe how fast it went. Today he took 4 steps to Dada and I was sad that I was at work and didn't get to see it. He's the best little boy in the world and Dan and I are so happy to have him.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment