Monday, September 20, 2010

Big Island Fun!

We took a little family vacation to the Big Island over the weekend.  We had a great time!  It was so beautiful and quiet there!  We thought our hotel was "too quiet" when we were trying to sleep!  It was a great time to go, no big crowds!  Teague did a great job in the car.  We drove over 650 miles in 4 days!!  We are not used to driving more than 15 miles!  The flight was only 20 minutes long!  Every flight should be like that. 

2 comments:

  1. ANNE!!! I didn't know that you had a blog! YAY! Let's be bloggie friends! I want to go to the Big Island so bad... I'm glad you guys had a fun time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne! Your photos are great! I love the one of Dan and Teague in the water. Great sunset too! I hope to get to that island soon! We'll see...

    It must have been nice to be able to go for the weekend as a lil family trip! Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete